APSC Recruitment 2019
Last Date: 09/09/2019.
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the post of Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Name of post: Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadres under Social Welfare Department, Assam
No of posts: 73 [UR: 30, OBC/MOBC: 20, SC: 5, STP: 7, STH: 4, EWS: 7]
Pay: Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 9,700/- of PB-3 plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by-
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e upto 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
(iii) For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce from a recognized University and in addition any one of the following qualification:
a. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology.
b. Graduate in Child Development/ Home Science/ Nutrition or
c. Graduate having Philosophy/ Education with Psychology, Economics.
Application Fee: As per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28th October, 2016 communicated vide letter No. ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 the Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
2. For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
3. Candidates having BPL Certificate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
4. As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form (First time applicants).
Note : As per this office notification No. 57PSC/DR-41/1/2018-2019 Dated 13th June 2019, those candidate who had already applied in response to the advertisement No. 01/2019 dated 7th February, 2019 need not pay the application fees afresh while applying again. They will have to submit proof i.e. self-attested photocopy of earlier treasury challan, in support of payment of the fees with the application forms.
How to applyAPSC Recruitment 2019?
Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 09/09/2019 during office hours
Official Advertisement Details: please clickhere .
Application Form: Click Here .
Join Our Facebook group
Join our WhatsApp Group
- Anundoram Borooah Award ARBAS 2019-2020 District wise distribution date
- Download Assam State Open School Results 2020, ASOS Results 2020
- Download PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020: Written Exam Date of 1004 Posts
- Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 1004 PostsLast Date: 2020/09/17
- N.F. Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Online Application For 4499 PostsLast Date: 2020/09/15
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 5846 PostsLast Date: 2020/09/07
- DECT, Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 444 Grade III And Grade IV PostsLast Date: 2020/10/10
- Assam TET Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Notification For Lower Primary And Upper Primary
- Assam HSLC Result 2020 link activate