Assam Police Admit Card 2019:
Assam Police is going to release the admit card for the recruitment of various Grade – IV posts reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) of different departments under the Government of Assam from 28th of November 2019.
Assam Police Admit Card 2019:
|Name of the organisation:||Assam Police|
|Post category:||Assam Police|
|No of post:||None|
|Exam date phase 1||16/12/2019|
|Exam date phase 2||N/A|
|Admit Card||See bellow|
Name of post: Grade – IV
Examination Date: From 16-12-2019
The Digital Viva Test for the posts of Grade – IV reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) of different departments under the Government of Assam in pursuance to advertisement dated 30th December 2018 has been scheduled to be held in the respective district Headquarters w.e.f. 16-12-2019 as per the schedule published in the website.
The test will be conducted in three types and marks will be assigned as under:
Type A: 3 (Three) questions on History of Assam carrying 1 (One) mark each.
Type B: 3 (Three) questions on General Knowledge carrying 1 (One) mark each.
Type C: 3 (Three) questions on Cultural, Polity, Geography and Economy of Assam carrying 1 (One) mark each.
Candidates are requested to visit SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in to download their Admit Cards w.e.f. 28th of November 2019.
The Test will be conducted district wise across the State. The district-wise schedule on conduct of Digital Viva Test has been uploaded in SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in.
Candidates are asked to bring the following documents in original alongwith a set of self attested copies of the same on the day of examination:-
1. Disability Certificate mentioning actual percentage of disability.
2. Certificates of Educational Qualification and marksheet of qualifying examination.
3. Experience Certificate of earlier work, if any
4. Certificates on Computer Course, if any
5. Certificates on Sports/ Dance/Singing/Martial Arts etc. if any
For any further queries/clarifications, candidates may contact the Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam, Rehabari-8.
Helpline number- 7636071991, 7636071992, 7636071993.
Official Notice: Click Here .
Examination Scheme: Click Here .
Download Admit: Click Here . [From 28/11/2019]
Join Our Facebook group
Join our WhatsApp Group
- Anundoram Borooah Award ARBAS 2019-2020 District wise distribution date
- Download Assam State Open School Results 2020, ASOS Results 2020
- Download PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020: Written Exam Date of 1004 Posts
- Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 1004 PostsLast Date: 2020/09/17
- N.F. Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Online Application For 4499 PostsLast Date: 2020/09/15
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 5846 PostsLast Date: 2020/09/07
- DECT, Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 444 Grade III And Grade IV PostsLast Date: 2020/10/10
- Assam TET Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Notification For Lower Primary And Upper Primary
- Assam HSLC Result 2020 link activate