Last Date: 15 Days.
Applications in the format prescribed by the DHE., Assam Vide NO. DHE/PA/4/2017/24 dtd. 20/12/2017 along with complete -Bio-Data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards are invited for filling up the following sanctioned posts of Assistant Professors.
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 5 posts
1. Education: 01 post — reserved for UR(PWD)
2. English: 01 post — Reserved for ST (P)
3. Assamese: 01 post — Reserved for OBO/MOBC
4. History: 01 post — Reserved for ST (H)
5. Political Science: 01 post — Reserved OBC/MOBC
Educational Qualification and Selection procedure: As per Govt. Office Memorandum NO. AHE.407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 With the NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award Of Ph.D Degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement Of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
The candidates must have a good academic record with at least marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale) at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation Of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September. The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.PhiL/Ph.D Seminar Paper publications can be acquired and submitted on date Of interview and not beyond.
Age: Age Of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on with relaxation Of 5 years for SC/ST for PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
* The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know the local language.
How to apply: In-service candidates apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority, Application accompanied with a non-refundable Demand Draft Of Rs. 2,500/. (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred) only drawn in favor Of Principal, Damdama College, P.O.-Kulhati payable at AGVB, Chessamukh Branch (IFSC-UTBI0RRBAGB) must reach the following address within 15 days from the date Of publication [03/08/2019] of this advertisement
Address: Dr. Suranjan Sarma,
Principal & Secretary,
Damdama College, P.O.-Kulhati
Kamrup, Assam, PIN-781104.
Advertisement Details: Pl check here .
Join Our Facebook group
Join our WhatsApp Group
- Anundoram Borooah Award ARBAS 2019-2020 District wise distribution date
- Download Assam State Open School Results 2020, ASOS Results 2020
- Download PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020: Written Exam Date of 1004 Posts
- Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 1004 PostsLast Date: 2020/09/17
- N.F. Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Online Application For 4499 PostsLast Date: 2020/09/15
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 5846 PostsLast Date: 2020/09/07
- DECT, Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 444 Grade III And Grade IV PostsLast Date: 2020/10/10
- Assam TET Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Notification For Lower Primary And Upper Primary
- Assam HSLC Result 2020 link activate